Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ski trip



This was a three-day trip in Vermont. I've been looking forward the trip for a year. I couldn't join with my dear colleages last year since I was back to Taiwan for my annual vacation.

We left from Broad on March 8th night.

Had so much fun with my colleages, eventhough my ski skill can't compete with them.The snow condition on the first day was OK, Whei and I are the only two slow persons in the group. Others are really advanced skiier/ snowboarder.Whei and I didn't ski at all on the second day due to the rain.so icey everwhere. Don't worry, the asia people in the picture don't speak Chinese at all except me. They were all borned in USA/Canada.

Tom who was holding Coca bottle in the pictures had successfully skiied with a cup of java in his hand from the top all the way down in the second day. You can tell here- from Coca bottle is another evidence of coffine addiction from the picture. Dereck, a statistics, well used his knowledge on the poker game at the second night, beat everyone in the group, became the richest person at that night.

Had so much fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home